LIVING AND FAMILY ROOMS
• Remove newspapers, magazines and put away books.
• Store remote controls out of sight and conceal exposed cables and cords.
• Remove personal photos, kids toys, etc. from bookshelves, tables and floor.
• Wash all glass surfaces including table tops, cabinet doors and windows.
• Straighten pillows and throws.
• Make the beds neatly, straighten the bedspread and pillows.
• Pick up and put away clothes, toys and shoes.
• Remove items from bedside tables – books, magazines, pictures, clock radios, etc.
• Remove posters and drawings from the walls.
• Move small appliances, knife blocks, paper towels and kitchen gadgets off the counters.
• Remove photos, papers and magnets from the refrigerator.
• Clean major appliances – refrigerator, oven, stove top, range hood, and dishwasher.
• Wipe down sink and counter tops.
• Remove all dirty dishes, sponges, dish towels, dish soap, etc.
• Move trash/recycle bins out of sight.
• Set the table with nice dinnerware, napkins and a centerpiece if possible. If not, clear everything.
• Make sure chairs are spaced equally.
• Clear counter tops of all toiletries, tissues, hair products, etc.
• Remove all personal care products and children’s bath toys from the shower/tub.
• Fold towels neatly and hang straight on towel bars.
• Close toilet lid.
• Wash all glass surfaces including mirrors and shower doors.
• Store toilet brush and plunger out of sight.